Would you like to be involved with developing exciting and innovative initiatives to make a difference in your community? Do you want to have a voice for positive change for addiction and mental health services? Do you feel like 'more can be done'?
Canadian Mental Health Association Alberta Northwest Region (CMHA ANWR) is growing our Governance Board of Directors!
To diversify the skills and experience of our board, we are hoping to find individuals with the following experience or interest:
- Government relations
- Fundraising and event planning
- Community outreach services
- County of Grande Prairie representative
Projects That We Are Currently Involved With
- Permanent Supportive Housing two-year pilot project witt the City of Grande Prairie
- Design, development and construction of 2 brand new assisted living buildings
- Community-based peer support services such as Recovery College
- Transitional housing
- Expand services out of Grande Prairie to Northwest region
- Partnering with community agencies to centralize services